The Scrum Inc Agile Education program is designed to provide individuals and organizations with a clear path to implementing Scrum in a way that drives immediate business results and will ensure that Scrum has a lasting transformative impact on the world. Our Scrum curriculum teaches how we actually deliver twice the work in half the time in organizations around the globe. Scrum Inc. classes include Lean principles, patterns from the Scrum Pattern Language movement, and lessons from real-world implementations of Scrum@Scale.
Our Scrum Master training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Through a combination of interactive exercises, you’ll get hands-on experience as a Scrum Master. We will share in-depth case studies from our own coaching experiences in the field, and answer your questions. Our training will provide you with the knowledge and the tools you’ll need for success.
Who should join?
- One who is planning to play the role of PO (Product Owner)
- Someone who is familiar with Scrum and wishes to explore the much in demand role of PO
- An existing PO – who wishes to understand the depth of Product Owner role
What do you get to learn?
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Product Owner.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization
- Techniques and metrics Product Owners use to improve stakeholder happiness and team performance
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams
- How the Product Owner role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale
Product Owner training, Scrum Startup for Teams, or prior knowledge of Scrum is extremely helpful (but not mandatory)
- Course fee includes access to the Scrum Inc. Scrum Product Owner exam.
- Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Scrum Inc. Scrum Product Owner credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.