From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale transforms organizations into Agile Enterprises. Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc. Scrum@Scale quite naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, supply-chain, marketing or even R&D.
- Have you faced challenges with Agile Transformation and seeking answers?
- Do you wish to understand how organic scaling works in the Agile space?
- Is your organisation planning to “Be Agile”?
- Do you need to facilitate cross team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people?
- Does your team seek assistance to measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level?
If any of the above is applicable to you, this is the workshop for you!
Physical Classroom Session Break-up:
- Day 1: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- Day 2: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Online Session Break-up:
- Scrum@Scale course is a 2-day interactive workshop and teaches you how to safely and pragmatically scale Scrum across an entire enterprise.
- However, for the online session, we are splitting these 2 days as (all time in IST):
- Day 1: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Saturday)
- Day 2: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Sunday)
- There will be plenty of breaks in between – so that we don’t feel exhausted by staring at the monitor(s)
- It’s a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises and real-world case studies.
- Our instructors are trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale – Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
In our 16 hours course, you learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- S@S Value Proposition
- Team Level Process
- Scaling the PO
- Backlog Prioritization at Scale
- Release Planning
- Scaling the SM
- Cross Team Coordination
- Where do I start?
Who should attend?
- Agile Professionals (e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO, SAFe Agilist, SPC, RTE etc.)
- Agile Enthusiasts (with strong understanding of Scrum)
- Executives, Management, Transformation Champions, Project Managers, Design and Development Teams
- We “recommend” reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide prior to the class
- For online classes, a steady Internet connection will ensure uninterrupted participation
- No dress-code (so please feel free to be comfortable – as long as your attire doesn’t make others uncomfortable) 😉
- Also feel free to have food/drinks while we are in motion but please don’t let that be a distraction for others
- For online classes, special appearance by family members or pets are considered great encouragement – so don’t sweat!
Certificate and Credits:
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Certified Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner certificate signed by the creator of Scrum – Dr. Jeff Sutherland. The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. Therefore, this course also keeps you on track for your CSP credits by providing 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU) in addition to 16 PMI professional development PDUs.
Special Pricing for the Unemployed:
Boost your resume and make yourself more attractive in the job market with professional training on today’s most sought-after topics and certifications. If you are unemployed and seeking skill growth, ACusBus can offer special pricing on your training registration with appropriate verification. However, please note, we do not offer job placement services or guarantees. Contact our “Support” team to learn more.